So, on to the list. After being tagged, the rules are, roughly, that I need to list seven random facts about myself and then tag seven more people.
- I am related by marriage to Tony Randall.
- I've visited at least three active volcanoes: Vesuvius, Mount St. Helens, and Kilauea (plus a bunch of inactive ones).
- Last night I went to see Roby Lakatos, a gypsy violinist. It was fantastic! They did a mixture of gypsy, klezmer, jazz--even some Fats Waller. The cimbalom solo brought down the house.
- When I was in third grade, I took violin. They asked me to stop.
- Stone Phillips went to my high school. He was like super jock, captain of everything, and also valedictorian. He had a date with my sister once.
- I never liked raspberries until we moved into a house with raspberry bushes. Then I decided to make myself like them, since I knew they had to be good and it was just something I had to get over. (I haven't been able to accomplish the same feat with beets.) So now I like raspberries, but I still have a little trouble with raspberry-flavored things. I think it goes back to hard candy I OD's on at my grandma's.
- I do not like to have my neck touched. I don't know why--strangled in a past life I guess. My kids know this and love to torture me.