Thursday, April 10, 2008

Neglectful posting

My blog has been neglected the past few days, and though inspiration has not come, I'm determined to add a few notes today.

It rained hard here last night, and my dog woke me up, like she always does when there's thunder (brave warrior that she is). So while I was calming her down I looked online (Etsy addict that I am) and discovered my little moss green ring on the front page.

It's a beautiful treasury (collection of items for sale on the Etsy website) put together by starvingartistdsgns. And though it was the middle of the night here, somebody somewhere was up--I got more than 300 hits (and still the little green ring is for sale!).

More later...I've got to go nap.

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Congrats on the front page!

Unknown said...

oooh, congratulations! so exciting!~ i love it, too...

Nora said...

congrats!

Callooh Callay said...

Thanks so much.