I had just figured out what “tagged” meant when it happened to me. Stella of Paint Floats tagged me on Friday, which requires me (by law!) to reveal seven random and personal things about myself and then to pass it onto others.
1. My feet have very high arches.
2. I’ve been to Carnivale in Rio, but I can’t samba. I can, however, drink caprinias.
3. My poor gecko is dying of old age. We've debated the ethics of gecko euthanasia but probably won't do anything as long as he's able to eat. His name is Gilda (named before we figured out how to sex a gecko).
4. I thought I would like gardening, and when I look at my crappy yard I wish I did, but I don’t.
5. I live by railroad tracks. It's annoying and cool.
6. My basement is full of old computers that my son said he was going to sell on ebay, but he hasn’t.
7. In my book group the other night, four of us didn’t like Away by Amy Bloom, and three of us did. Only one of us didn’t like the wine.