Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last Sale Day--Whew!


My week has been too busy--listing lots of new vintage items in my Etsy shop in honor of the vintage sale that's been going on all week. OK, today is the last day of the sale, and I've sold almost ten things through it so I'm happy. But I haven't blogged, haven't cleaned house, and haven't done much jewelry making all week.

So here's to the end of the sale! It goes till midnight tonight. The above treasury gives you a taste of what's available. To the right is something new I listed, a Fire King cottage cheese bowl. To see what else there is, go to Etsy and search for evstsale.

2 comments:

backhomeagain said...

That little bowl is darling susan...

littlebird said...

10 sales! well done, you must be becoming a fixture in your post office : )